Top 6 Personal Cause Fundraising Websites
If you actually want to use crowdfunding to get money for your personal expenses, check out this step-by-step template. It’s all about crowdfunding personal expenses. Get Funding for Education,Travel, Volunteering, Emergencies, Bills, and more.
Crowdfunding for personal causes is making headlines. Strangers from around the world are beginning to help out individuals in need through financial contributions and spreading their message of need on social bookmarking websites. Check out some of the top personal fundraising websites below and let us know if we’ve left any out.
1. GoFundMe – As of August 2013, $100 million has been raised on GoFundMe through more than 300,000 campaigns.
2. Indiegogo – Among personal causes, Indiegogo is home to a variety of projects ranging from technology gadgets to music albums.
3. FundAnything – With a high-profile financial partner like Donald Trump, FundAnything has quickly picked up speed as a crowdfunding platform for causes and creative projects.
4. GiveForward – GiveForward is a website where you can fundraise for medical expenses, a growing segment of the personal cause fundraising industry.
5. YouCaring – One thing that separates YouCaring from other personal cause crowdfunding websites is that they do not take a fee when you raise money. “We do not charge our fundraisers regardless of the amount of money they raise. Our site is supported by amazing donors from all over the world.”
6. Rally.org – “Rally.org makes it easy for individuals, groups, social causes and non-profits to fundraise online with no tipping points or hassle.”
Free Bonus: Personal crowdfunding advice + new ebook!
Weekly Success Tips
Want to receive awesome valuable resources that will help you run a successful Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other type of crowdfunding campaign? Join 3,000+ other readers working hard to make their dream a reality.