Top 10 Equity Crowdfunding Websites For Startups
1. AngelList is a US website for raising equity or debt investments for startups. Only accredited investors can invest at the time of writing.
2. Early Shares is an Equity CrowdFunding Platform Crowd Funding American Small Businesses.
3. Crowdcube is an equity-based UK crowd funding platform.
4. Fundable is a crowdfunding platform that offers both rewards-based and equity-based campaigns for small businesses.
5. Seedrs is an equity crowdfunding platform for discovering and investing in seed-stage startups, based in the United Kingdom but open to investors and entrepreneurs throughout Europe.
6. CircleUp is an equity-based crowdfunding site based in San Francisco.
7. Crowdfunder is a global social network for equity and contribution crowdfunding for small businesses, startups and social enterprises.
8. WeFunder.com “We help everyone invest in startups. It’s like Kickstarter, but with equity.”
9. Equity Net was launched in 2005 and “is the original and only patented crowdfunding platform. It is used by thousands of entrepreneurs, investors, government entities, business incubators, and other members of the entrepreneurial community to plan, analyze, and capitalize privately-held businesses.”
10. RockThePost is an equity crowdfunding platform that connects high quality entrepreneurs with accredited investors interested to invest in exciting new start-up companies.
Do you think we left out any platforms or websites? Would you list a different order? Leave a comment below!
Weekly Success Tips
Want to receive awesome valuable resources that will help you run a successful Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other type of crowdfunding campaign? Join 3,000+ other readers working hard to make their dream a reality.