This SIMPLE Strategy Raised $396,747 on Kickstarter With NO Planning
This team is defying the odds!
Straight out of college, they raised $82,207 with their first Kickstarter campaign, despite having ZERO social media followers.
Then, they went on to raise $314,54 with their second Kickstarter campaign, even though they only had a 2 week pre-launch period.
Believe it or not, but they hit their goal in the first 2.5 hours!
On this podcast episode, I talked with one of the team members behind the Maslow CNC and Makesmith CNC project, Tom Beckett. Tom and his cofounders Bar Smith and Hannah Teagle are responsible for these crowdfunding success stories.
In our interview, he shares everything that he did to raise six figures, from start to finish. If you want to know what’s working right now on Kickstarter, you gotta listen to this episode!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- The Gadget Flow: Their product discovery platform reaches 22 million people per month! They’ve helped more than 5,000 crowdfunding campaigns and have a social media following of more than 700,000 followers.
- BackerKit helps crowdfunders with the survey and order fulfillment process. Don’t buried in spreadsheets and manual data entry!
- Maslow CNC Kickstarter Campaign
- Makesmith CNC Kickstarter Campaign
- SevenFigureFunding Class
Weekly Success Tips
Want to receive awesome valuable resources that will help you run a successful Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other type of crowdfunding campaign? Join 3,000+ other readers working hard to make their dream a reality.