The Proven Formula For Crafting a Winning Crowdfunding Story
One day, I was in Barnes and Noble and I came across a book that completely upgraded my marketing game.
There are a lot of business books out there that regurgitate information, but this one stood out as a seminal work that offers a radically different look into consumer psychology.
I’m talking about Winning the Story Wars… Why Those Who Tell – and Live – the Best Stories Will Rule the Future.
Now, you might be thinking, who gives a damn about storytelling. I just want to get more customers and backers for my crowdfunding campaign.
I’m 100% with you… and that’s why you need to listen to this podcast episode.
On this episode, I brought on Jonah Sachs, the author of Winning the Story Wars. He breaks down exactly how to tell a compelling marketing story that will get your backers to take action.
An effective marketing story is extremely profitable for your business. It can make your message spread like wildfire.
Stories not only shape how we view the world, but they also influence what we buy and more importantly, how we see ourselves.
You’re about to hear directly from the storytelling master, Jonah Sachs!
Links and resources mentioned in this episode
- The Gadget Flow: Their product discovery platform reaches 22 million people per month! They’ve helped more than 5,000 crowdfunding campaigns and have a social media following of more than 700,000 followers.
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- BackerKit helps crowdfunders with the survey and order fulfillment process. Don’t buried in spreadsheets and manual data entry!
- Winning the Story Wars
- Winning the Story Wars is also on Audible
- Free Range Studios
- Jonah Sachs website
- Secret Window Movie
- Nonprofit Crowdfunding Explained
Weekly Success Tips
Want to receive awesome valuable resources that will help you run a successful Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other type of crowdfunding campaign? Join 3,000+ other readers working hard to make their dream a reality.