A Longtime Podcast Listener Shares a MASSIVE Kickstarter Mistake
Upside Racks completely smashed their Kickstarter goal and raised 140% of their goal. They’ve done an amazing job creating a brand from the ground up, with very little outside help.
Sean came on the podcast to share the step-by-step process for launching his successful crowdfunding campaign. He revealed how he designed the product, got backers, and marketed the campaign.
Believe it or not, but he was also willing to open up about some of the obstacles that his startup has faced on the entrepreneurial journey.
I think that you’re going to get a lot out of this episode. Sean was SO transparent when it comes to what it’s actually like to build a company. If you’re in the beginning stages of growing a new company, this episode is a must-listen!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- The Gadget Flow: Their product discovery platform reaches 22 million people per month! They’ve helped more than 5,000 crowdfunding campaigns and have a social media following of more than 700,000 followers.
- Fulfillrite: Kickstarter and crowdfunding reward fulfillment services. They come highly recommended!
- BackerKit helps crowdfunders with the survey and order fulfillment process. Don’t buried in spreadsheets and manual data entry!
- UPSIDE RACKS Kickstarter campaign
- UPSIDE RACKS company website
- Hacking Kickstarter
- Crowdfunding Expert Elena Mikhaylova Podcast episode
- Voice expert Tracy Goodwin episode